[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: NullPointerException in JavaEEComponentHelper with JBoss

zmach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 2 07:55:46 EST 2009

Well, it seems that we have a workaround how to avoid this NPE.

Our app.ear contains ejb modules dao.jar and business.jar. Business depends on dao. Because modules are deployed in alphabetical order, business is being deployed first and whole deployment fails because of missing dao.

Since we changed modules names to 01_dao.jar and 02_business.jar we are able to deploy app.ear without NPE problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206219#4206219

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206219