[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Content-Type "text/vnd.wap.wml" is not supported?

tryk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 2 10:32:27 EST 2009

Dear all,

I want to render some pages as WML, and I have almost succeeded with all the code etc. The only problem is that Content-Type is still presented as "text/html". When I create a new renderSet and specify <set content-type="text/vnd.wap.wml"> - this renderSet does not appear in the list of available rendersets. If I put "text/html" - renderSet appears.

How should I let Jboss Portal present Content-Type of a page as "text/vnd.wap.wml"?

Jboss portal 2.7.1-GA + AS 4.2.3, pure from jboss.org. Suse Linux 9.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206270#4206270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206270