[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - LDAP Config File reading System Properties

wjackter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 2 11:26:16 EST 2009

I am trying to tokenize the values in the ldap_identity-config.xml file, however all of the values stay in their ${...} string format.  I have put tokens in the login-config.xml file and they are translated properly into their corresponding System property.  As an example:

  | ldap_identity-config.xml contains
  | <value>${jboss.portal.LDAP.host}</value>
  |
  | and the system property:
  | jboss.portal.LDAP.host=localhost.ldap.com

For some reason, the config file does not pick up the System property and keeps the token value of ${jboss.portal.LDAP.host}.

Any ideas why the tokens in this file are not being converted properly?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206294#4206294

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206294