[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: How to hide a bean from other deployments?

obrien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 2 12:16:13 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : Not really. :-)
  | You already figured it out. ;-) It's just the AbstractInjectionDependencyMetaData.
  | You just need to properly fix its DependencyItem and getValue lookup.

Well, easier to figure out, but not so much to finish it. I've started with the added attribute search for the element  and know that the DependencyItem I need is instantiated within AbstractDependencyValueMetaData.initialVisit(). What I'm not sure is how to propagate the Search object to the dependency item and don't mess up design constraints elsewhere.

Obvious solution would be to call setSearch() and then use it within AbstractDependencyItem.resolve() to call appropriate lookup strategy, default if it's null;

Does it make sense? Because, to be honest, your comment to change getValue is not ringing any bells here.

Also, is every controller instance a GraphController?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206308#4206308

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206308