[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Build failure - SmooksFactTest - drools 4.07

swong@pa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 2 12:31:06 EST 2009

I used the -Dmaven.test.skip=true param to bypass test then also set MAVEN_OPTS to get successful build.  Since I am so green, can anyone tell me if this is what they had to do and if so, why are there tests if you have to bypass them?

Still having other issues (like no drools-ide to import and Eclipse JDT Core jar is not in the classpath) - maybe Beginners corner is better place for me to find help!   Just trying to get thru the install.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206315#4206315

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206315