[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Problem with JBoss Tools Runtime 4.2 and JWS Client

skajotde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 2 14:08:01 EST 2009

Hi

I have JBoss Tools 3.0.CR2 and created ear with ejb-module with webservices annotations (so I deploy jws serwice in ear).

When I create jws-client as ejb-module JBoss Tools adds all libraries also jaxws-rt.jar
jaxws-tools.jar. These libraries cause problem descirbed example here http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=132890

Problem is deaper because even I set handy classpath to jws-client.jar, I have transitive dependencies from yyy.jar with JBoss runtime.

1. xxx.ear depend: yyy.jar

This cause addding JBoss Runtime to yyy.jar because is packed to ear

2. jws-client.jar also depend yyy.jar
   yyy.jar has JBoss Runtime depencecy (see step 1) and it goes transitive to jws-client.jar

Please point some solution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206328#4206328

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206328