[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Problem with JBoss Tools Runtime 4.2 and JWS Client

skajotde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 3 01:34:02 EST 2009

I had simply jar yyy.jar which is for example model-dto with jaxb generated classes. So this module is needed by client and serwer.

When I add yyy.jar to ear (ear properties => Java EE Module Dependencies) JBoss Tools automaticaty change dependencies of this project and adds jboss runtime to it. It is problem.

When I execute jws-client.jar (dependent on yyy.jar) jboss runtime transitive depencies going to classpath and jaxws-rt.jr causes problem.

Is there way to add project to ear (the best in exploded form) but not to add to it jboss runtime.

Or is the way change JBoss Runtime classpath ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206432#4206432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206432