[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss View Error

niranjan8712 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 3 07:30:42 EST 2009

I have already followed that link for installation.

I used the update link in the eclipse update manager. But it's taking long time to download.

I tried to download the zip file - all windows plugins but the download is not dialog is not opening. I then tried downloading only the JBoss AS zip file and added the /plugins and /features contents to the <eclipse_home>/plugins and <eclipse_home>/features location. But eclipse did not recognize it even after i used the 'clean' flag to start the IDE. I was using eclipse 3.4.1 (jee) download!

The last thing I am going to try is to install only the JBoss AS plugin from the update link, in the update manager. This can be done only on my laptop as I am not behind a proxy as at the work place (where the update link is not possible to work). I will try this on Eclipse 3.4.x. Hope it works this time! :)

I was also looking for a kind of zipped update site, which after downloading, eclipse can use it as a zipped local archive. That is what I was asking.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206529#4206529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206529