[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: How to change Seam Runtime

akazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 3 17:43:23 EST 2009

"Seam 2.0.FP" is bundled with JBoss Developer Studio.
And right now we have only Seam 2.0 projects examples in JBoss Tools. I belive in the futere we will add new examples.
There is no big difference between Seam 2.1 example projects and examples which come from Seam 2.0.
See seam21migration.txt in your Seam installation.
So you can update the example to Seam 2.1 easy
or just use it with Seam 2.0 to learn Seam 2.* ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206748#4206748

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206748