[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Saring session between apps deployed in Jboss(Java app) and

maheshm1206 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 02:17:41 EST 2009

Can we share the session variables between two web applications running/deployed on two different servers, one on Jboss 4.x and other is on Apache 2.x.

Here the apps are of different platforms-
on Jboss - Java/J2EE web application
on Apache - PHP web application

We can use php-java bridge, if two apps are on the same server, instead I want to share the session keeping the apps on two different servers.

If this is possible please explain/suggest any reference links.
Thanks for view/help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206801#4206801

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206801