[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WeFault and throws declaration

skajotde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 06:23:03 EST 2009

I see that in 3.0.3.GA Tag in svn there is code

void org.jboss.ws.metadata.builder.jaxws.JAXWSMetaDataBuilder.processWebMethod

which add fault metadata from declaring exceptions.

  |       // Add faults
  |       for (Class<?> exClass : method.getExceptionTypes())
  |          if (!RemoteException.class.isAssignableFrom(exClass))
  |             addFault(opMetaData, exClass);

I'm reading JSR-224 but dont see what spec talk about this situation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206882#4206882

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206882