[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JBoss Negotiation 2.0.3.GA Released

eduardo_thp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 11:12:29 EST 2009

Thanks very much Darran,

I just needed to be sure !

I had to replace log.trace for log.debug, than I ran without problems on 4.0.5.

But it was version Beta...  I didn't try with the new version and I saw that the new one has much more classes !!!

The ideal would be to have an updated version of log4j-boot.jar for JBoss 4.0.5... supporting the Logger.trace method....

Anyway, thanks very much !!!

I'll have a look and check what's the best option for me !!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207047#4207047

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207047