[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: HTML support in mail templates

ggamietea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 11:38:07 EST 2009

I'm not saying not to use it, I'm just sharing my experience in this matter.

With your approach, using CDATA sections, did you find any problems with the encoding? because I did !!! I mean, were you able to use symbols (like start and end tag), because I'm facing that problem with a JAXB marshaller.

Using CDATA and setting content-type to 'text/html' were enough to have an HTML mail working ?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207057#4207057

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207057