[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: The curious case of the magical portlet ...

guybedo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 21:16:11 EST 2009

yes the roles defined are correct.

Actually i have solved one my two issues: the portletB / portletA problem.
It seems that portletB was not really correctly deployed, even if the portlet was displayed and behaved correctly.
There was a bean naming error in the spring applicationContext.
The strange thing is that portletB was correctly deployed, displayed and was fully functionnal. But it seems that this spring configuration error prevented the portletA from being deployed as it was the next portlet in the deployment order.
There was nothing in the server logs related to this error.

Well i now have one problem left, the real magical portlet, as this one is displayed if and only if it is the only one portlet in the portal.
It must be some kind of configuration problem too but the real pain is the total lack of log.
I can't understand why there is nothing in the server logs, even in debug mode.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207187#4207187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207187