[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Problem with JBoss Tools Runtime 4.2 and JWS Client

Grid.Qian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 4 21:52:38 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : Yes, JBoss Server 4.2.3.

  | I test and you are right, I can add yyy.jar to dependencies of ejb-module which is in ear. But I don't know why it sometimes doest work and sometime work when I tested.

Do you means that the yyy.jar is added to ear automatically sometimes, but sometimes is not added automatically?

In fact, I think you have other way. When you get the ear that not include your yyy.jar, you may add the yyy.jar to ear by yourself.
The steps:
go to jboss server deploy folder and find the ear
go into the /war/WEB-INF folder and create lib folder, then copy yyy.jar to this folder.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207190#4207190

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207190