[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MySQL in Cluster question

jbabad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 5 04:39:16 EST 2009

Hi, thanks for the response,

anonymous wrote : 10k message is ok. Blobs are not store in the table as references or pointers.

Sorry, just to clarify... are you saying that blobs are not stored in the table and it's just the reference that is stored?

Also, another silly question... but in that case how/where is the actual blob data stored?

Also, do you know if there's a maximum message size - as I mentioned we tried 10k, but potentially we could be using 20k+?

Thanks for you help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207248#4207248

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207248