[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Parameter userName does not exist as a named parameter

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 5 08:00:33 EST 2009

Not to worry, I figured it out.
I originally noticed that hibernate.cfg.xml was referencing hibernate.identity.hbm.xml, and so I copied hibernate.identity.hbm.xml from jbpm-3.3.1.GA\src\jbpm-jpdl-sources to my WEB-INF/classes directory. Problem is, this hibernate.identity.hbm.xml is empty. I didn't realise that jbpm-identity.jar already had the correctly setup hibernate.identity.hbm.xml file.

I simply removed the empty hibernate.identity.hbm.xml from my classes folder, so the proper one from jbpm-identity.jar is used instead, and problem is gone :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207329#4207329

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207329