[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Backup of JBOSS required

ran_sushmi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 5 10:45:43 EST 2009

I had a doubt that should the backup of JBOSS be taken as we are going to swap our server to a new one with better congifuration. I will explain the environment of our system a little

1) Application server- JBOSS
2) Web server- Apache & tomcat
3) Application details- Java(1.4.2)

Actually, I had taken the backup of JBOSS around a week back in preparation of the swap for migration. But, one change is going to happen in our application in the form of a hotfix tomorrow and our migration is scheduled for day after. So, should a backup of JBOSS be taken after our application hotfix is applied. Also, should a back of java($JAVA_HOME) and ant($ANT_HOME) be taken, we use j2sdk1.4.x for java and apache-ant-1.6.1 for ant.

I hope, my question is clear.

Please, help in solving the doubt.

regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207394#4207394