[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: New exception in JBP 2.7.1

wesleyhales do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 5 12:22:38 EST 2009

Can you try to upgrade to B6 and let us know if you are getting the error? Just check here for config details http://www.jboss.org/files/portletbridge/docs/1.0.0.B6/en/html_single/index.html#configuration ... it should not be complicated, and for some reason if it is, let me know how I can help.

The reason is, even if we do make certain session classes serializable, you will still need to use trunk until we release the latest version.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207441#4207441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207441