[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - DefaultDS - Replacing HSQL with Oracle

truthtechnologies do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 5 14:31:49 EST 2009

I have installed Jboss successfully and trying to replace the HSQL DefaultDS with Oracle.

1. Renamed JNDI name on hsqldb-ds.xml
2. Copied oracle-ds from examples/jca and supplied neessary parameters.
3. And named the oracle JNDI datasource name as DefaultDS.

When I start the server, it comes up without anyissues. My questions are:

(a) Should I see any tables on database created by JBOSS ?

(b) What's a simple test that I can do to make sure that JBOSS is indeed using new data source and works fine.

Thanks
CM

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207474#4207474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207474