[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss and OpenSSO

sacauskis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 5 16:53:58 EST 2009

Does anyone here have any experience with JBoss 4.2 and opensso?  I'm trying to get my webservices to authenticate through opensso.  I'm running into an issues where I get an infinite loop after authenticating with openSSO. There are suggested fixes at the opensso sites but they have not worked for me.  I'm starting to suspect it is the way my service is deployed specifically the web.xml.

I'm looking for an example web.xml for a service to see how others have set up the filters for openSSO, specifically redirection to a authenticating server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207513#4207513