[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Problem in JDBC cache loader

sridhar_ratna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 6 07:48:32 EST 2009

Dear Manik,

I have done the modifications as u suggested and ran the program. It created the table as

  | DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `jbosscache`.`jbosscache`;
  | CREATE TABLE  `jbosscache`.`jbosscache` (
  |   `fqn` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  |   `value` blob,
  |   `parent` varchar(255) default NULL,
  |   PRIMARY KEY  (`fqn`)
  | ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

There is no problem in porting the data from existing table (only 2 columns) into this table. but parent key will be null in my case.

In to the table created by jboss cache i inserted two rows  like

  | insert into jbosscache(fqn,value) values ('1','1');
  | insert into jbosscache(fqn,value) values ('2','2');

when I ran the same program by adding the following lines of code

  | System.out.println(jdbcCacheLoader.exists(Fqn.fromString("/")));
  | System.out.println(jdbcCacheLoader.getChildrenNames(Fqn.fromString("/")));
  | System.out.println(jdbcCacheLoader.getNodeCount());

its printing on console

  | true
  | null
  | 3

Can you please help me in how to traverse thru the elements in the cache.
Please help me

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207684#4207684

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207684