[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Oracle Workflow conversion to JBPM - Automation

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 6 12:47:52 EST 2009

hmmm... I already understood this part....

I was more thinking like:
- supports conversion of 'decisionnodes' with custom oracle script converted to EL
- supports conversion of non-nested fork/join pairs to fully nested ones
- ...

I know the above examples are unrealistic, but a simple statement as 'converts the process to...' does not tell me much... unless I can be sure that it converts everything and everything still works....

Ronald

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207806#4207806

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207806