[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Arjuna warnings

bindaas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 6 14:21:30 EST 2009

This is the warning I see in the Prod logs

<2009-02-03 00:24:52,724>  <com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.logging.arjLoggerI18N> - <[com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.recovery.RecoverAtomicAction_4] - RecoverAtomicAction: transaction not a
ctivated, unable to replay phase 2 commit>

I came across this wiki article
http://jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-9582
It mentions that this could be related to disk space-
In our case- we have plenty of disk space unless the reference was to some sort of allotted buffer.

I also saw some other questions posted on the forums on related warnings- but didn't find a concrete solution.

JBoss version: 4.0.5 GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207837#4207837

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207837