[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Memory issues with JBoss 4.2.2.GA

bngsvcs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 6 14:27:46 EST 2009

"PeterJ" wrote : You are printing out the detailed GC information. Have you graphed those to see what the heap usage looks like? For hints on graphing, see my presentation at http://www.cecmg.de/doc/tagung_2007/agenda07/24-mai/2b3-peter-johnson/index.html.

  | Also, you are using the CMS collector, so pay attention to the slide on CMS gotchas.

I appreciate the response.  And I will be reviewing those topics.  But I still need to understand why the JBoss processes do not appear to be getting the space that I have attempted to allocate.

If I allocate 3GB to the JVM in the run.conf file why does the web-console tell me it only has 124MB?  124MB is not enough for this web application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207840#4207840

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207840