[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Error deploying EJB3 Message driven bean with upgrade to

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 7 01:20:30 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : queue/SEMReportData

You mean you did not have any configuration files to create this queue which belongs to your application? I think that's what you mean because in your JBoss-4.2.2 logs i see this:

In JBossAS-5, the temporary queues are not created by default. Follow this JIRA for a solution https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-6013

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207907#4207907

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207907