[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Error creating sessionfactory when using HQL Editor

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 7 12:09:55 EST 2009

hmm...and what if you set both querycache and 2nd lvl cache to true and *restart* eclipse - does that make a difference for you ?

(note, I know this issue but I have not been able to reproduce it in a long time after fixing a bug around it in hibernate)

Alternatively try and set the two options in a seperate .properties file in the console config.

If neither helps please open a bug with the minimal project setup that causes this issue for you so we can reproduce - thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207943#4207943

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207943