[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Invoking a secured webservice - BASIC authentication

kimbaltrue do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 7 14:33:58 EST 2009

I'm using JBoss AS 4.2.2 and jbpm-bpel-1.1.1, and I'm trying to invoke a webservice which is secured using BASIC authentication. I've been digging around what documentation I can find, but so far I can find no setting that will allow me to set the userid and password for the invoke.

Is there a setting somewhere for this or is this even possible with the current implementation?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4207952#4207952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4207952