[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Timer and org.jbpm.web.JobExecutorLauncher in jbpm3.2GA

tomerbd2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 8 13:00:58 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to use a timer, so I have added the following code to my web xml

    <listener>
  |         <description>
  |             Starts the job executor on servlet context initialization and stops it on
  |             servlet context destruction.
  |         </description>
  |         <listener-class>org.jbpm.web.JobExecutorLauncher</listener-class>
  |     </listener>

However when i run my workflow it says:

anonymous wrote :
  | Error instantiating web-application
  | Error loading listener 'org.jbpm.web.JobExecutorLauncher', class not found

I have noticed that this class file exists in 3.3.1GA and not in 3.2GA, however I do want to use 3.2GA because other releases don't support jdk1.4 (i tried for example 3.2.5GA and couldnt make it work with jdk1.4) so i'm using 3.2GA, can anyone tell me what should I put (if i should put anything) in my web.xml so that the timer will work in jbpm 3.2GA?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208006#4208006

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208006