[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Delay in receiving replicated updates in my ASync Replicated

spikalan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 8 13:11:58 EST 2009

My current setup is that I have 10 caches setup in REPL_ASYNC mode with a replication queue trigger on 1000ms interval. On occasion, some cache are not late to receive the changes in the cache. The delay can be significant, in the order of minutes even when the transmitters have ceased to call their put() method.

I noticed that when logging in debug, once the pbcast.STABLE schedules task run, everything is updated. Is there a way to increase the frequency of this scheduled in order to minimize the delay to an acceptable time.

I am user the AOP JDK50 cache running in a SPRING container.

Thanks in advance for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208009#4208009

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208009