[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Server list empty in eclipse, cannot debug!

rus_pa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 8 18:20:40 EST 2009

OK this is a great saviour: to go in broadcast/testing mode just set the "host name" to 0.0.0.0 and it will go in broadcast. It's in the general information tab, the first label is the "Server name", the seond is the "host name" should be just a custom label but ovverides somehow the launch vm arguments (just open up the launch configuration frome the same panel and look at the vm arguments, they're changed!)
Hope this can help other collegues having similar troubles.
Thanks max.andersen to suggest me to double click on the server view, I work in an enterprise dev team with jboss every day and never discovered this feature :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208047#4208047

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208047