[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - The point on jBPM 3.3.1 installation

frinux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 9 08:42:04 EST 2009

Hi,
I'll explain my try to install jBPM 3.3.1 development environment.

OS : Windows Server 2003
jBPM 3.3.1.GA
jboss-5.0.0.GA-jdk6
eclipse-jee-ganymede-SR1-win32

1st try :
- execute jBPM-installer-3.3.1.GA.jar
- check the optionnal component jBoss-5.0.0
result : error
download-jboss:
  |       [get] Getting: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/jboss/jboss-5.0.0.GA.zip?modtime=1228452561&big_mirror=1
  |       [get] To: C:\eConges\test\Uninstaller\jboss-5.0.0.GA.zip
  |       [get] Error getting http://downloads.sourceforge.net/jboss/jboss-5.0.0.GA.zip?modtime=1228452561&big_mirror=1 to C:\eConges\test\Uninstaller\jboss-5.0.0.GA.zip

2nd try :
- manual download and install of jBoss-5.0.0 before
- execute jBPM-installer-3.3.1.GA.jar without checking optionnal component
- jBoss home directory is the folder where I unpacked it

Result :
jBoss server starts, but accessing to 127.0.0.1:8080/jbpm-console fails (empty page).
Explanation :
"Missing Built-in Tag Libraries! Make sure they are included within the META-INF directory of Facelets' Jar"
After some researches I replace the facelet jsf-facelets-1.1.14.jar from the jBoss server by the last one : jsf-facelets.jar (from 1.1.15 download)

Result :
I have access to the jBoss server, and to the jbpm-console

BUT
- accessing to the server from eclipse is impossible (server deployer : /jbpm-console/upload)
- I can log into jbpm-console but when I try to manage the processes it fails (error 500) : http://pastebin.com/m114bb8d5

Here is the log of the server start :
http://pastebin.com/m68552eed

Now is there any way to install it properly ?!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208212#4208212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208212