[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: clustering/JMS problem among machines not using same par

hale2jo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 9 17:02:24 EST 2009

Brian - thank you for your response!

I'm not actually sending anything to InitialContext()....Here's the call:

  | InitialContext ic = new InitialContext();
  | Scheduler sched = (Scheduler) ic.lookup("Quartz");
  | ic.close();

The middle line is the one that throws the CommunicationException.

You are correct, wizard should NOT be involved.

wizard does indeed have a different partition name AND JBoss is not running even running on wizard.  I don't see how/why cars could possibly get an auto discovery response from wizard.

Regards,
Josephine

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208295#4208295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208295