[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: ant tests errors: NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/wsf/te

saavyone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 9 21:57:45 EST 2009

I'm having a similar problem finding org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.GenericSOAPHandler.java. I did find another class named the same, doing basically the same, but in a different test package and therefore, not the one I want. It looks like it's a very useful class to extend, but seems to be removed from the latest distribution. In jbossws-native-core.jar there is org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.*, but no Generic*. In JBoss ESB there is a jbossws-client.jar that has nearly all the same classes as jbossws-native-core.jar, but it DOES have org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.GenericSOAPHandler plus two more Generic*Handler.

This is all very confusing!

I don't have a solution, just adding my $.02

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208341#4208341

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208341