[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Application Deploymenr

mattc@landslide.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 9 22:32:57 EST 2009

I am new to j2ee and jboss and have a pretty basic question. I would like to deploy an application that acts like a daemon process to background process business activities. My question is should I deploy this into JBoss to get the J2EE features it provides (JNDI, Tx, etc..) or should I deploy it as a "standalone" java application. If JBoss could host this "service" how should it be deployed? Is there a standard pattern for something like this?

thanks!

-matt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208347#4208347

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208347