[jboss-user] regd jopr console

Sadat Khan sadat.khan at tcs.com
Tue Feb 10 03:50:28 EST 2009

Hi there,
          I am using rhq server and agent on my windows machine. I have
jboss service running on my machine which is detected by the server and
shown in the dashboard. However when I click on a managed resource like a
machine or a server or a service to see it's health I get an exception
thrown in the logs. The stack trace is attached.
          I am running win xp SP2 , and jopr server and agent 2.1.0... jdk
and jre 1.5...
          What am I missing here ?

P.S.--- sorry if this is not the list for my question

thanks and regards
Sadat Ali Khan

and any attachments. Thank you