[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - How can I ensure that jboss mq just recieves the message onl

jakesong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 10 05:55:27 EST 2009

My application is like this:
I have a queue  called "A" in weblogic,a queue called "B" in jboss mq.
There is a weblogic messaging queue between "A" and "B".
When A message have been send to "A",the weblogic messaging bridge will deliver the message to "B".
My question is how to ensuer that the jboss mq can receive the message only once.
I mean that how to config the jboss mq to ensure that the  message is  only recieved exactly once?
(maybe we can call it the message is transaction)

Someone said that to use XAConnetionFactoy.I am not sure how to config it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208470#4208470

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208470