[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Simple question about JBM 1.4.1.GA package

karypid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 10 06:28:00 EST 2009

Hi all,

This question is fairly basic, but a total newcomer has to ask it:

I want to use the JBM bundled in JBoss AS 5.0.0.GA and therefore read the docs for it. Now, when the server starts, it tells me:

12:46:03,360 INFO  [ServerPeer] JBoss Messaging 1.4.1.GA server [0] started

So I'm looking for the documentation for 1.4.1.GA but both the downloads and documentation have only "beta" versions for 1.4.1:

http://www.jboss.org/jbossmessaging/docs/
http://www.jboss.org/jbossmessaging/downloads/

Now, I suppose the version bundled in JBossAS5 must have been pretty rigorously tested, so why is the package/documentation not available?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208490#4208490

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208490