[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Clarification

elifarley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 10 15:41:30 EST 2009

Let me clarify the last post with an imaginary use case (close to the real one).

A node in my workflow loads a text file describing stages through which an order request must pass in order to be approved:

--
actor-A, actor-B;
actor-C, actor-D, actor-E;

Each order request has its associated text file (otherwise I could simply design a fixed workflow with the appropriate task nodes).

For each line, a task should be assigned to the group of actors listed on that line.

I tried to parse the text file and create a transient, dynamic process definition based on it, so that I could persist it, call it using a process-state node, and then purge it from the database - all from the same master process.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work like that.

I'll try to create this transient process definition and post a JMS message to be later processed. At least it sounds more promising...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208751#4208751

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208751