[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm 3.3.1 GA and Eclipse plugin

abyv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 11 02:52:16 EST 2009

Hi,
I,m using Jbpm 3.3.1 GA and configured a sample JPDL application through the JPDL process designer tool embedded with eclipse. I,m able to start the JBPM Server through the 4.2.3 GA JBoss Server and view the console of the same. I,ve tried deploying the application through the deployment window of the designer.Unfortunately i failed testing  connection as well as deployment .  The field Server Deployer is filled as  /jbpm-console/upload/  .  But when I tried with a different entry  (/jbpm-console/)   in the Server Deployer  I was able to succesfully deploy.  But , here when i looked up the jbpm console I was unable to view the deployed application.Pls help me out to solve the issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4208859#4208859

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4208859