[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MySQL in Cluster question

jbabad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 11 07:31:10 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : If the example doesn't work then then the most likely cause is a problem in your environment.

OK. That's been my question - where to look for anything obvious.

The problem doesn't happen all the time - I can see that.
I'm printing out the publisher's and consumer's serverID and can see that they're different . I have LoadBalancing=true so that two calls to the connection factory get two different connections. It appears to be that sometimes I bring up the cluster and it's OK; other times starting the 2 instances gives me these problems.

At first I thought it was specifically related to higher message load, but obviously not if the test program fails.

Any takers on this one? I appreciate people are busy, so any suggestions are welcome.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209005#4209005

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209005