[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Create table warning... Need help!

ablegreen27 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 11 17:42:45 EST 2009

Dear PeterJ,

Thanks for the prompt response and info.  It is
greatly appreciated.

I reviewed the information provided at the URL.
Currently, I am leveraging the suggestions in the
"JBoss in Action" book, and have performed the
prescribed alterations to the ejb3-timer-service.xml
file.

As for the additional comment about removing the
ejb3-timer-service.xml file, I am not quick to apply
this approach given the attention provided to this
issue by the "JBoss in Action" book.

Since changes to the ejb3-timer-service.xml file
are a bit involved, it is possible that a flaw was
introduced in the file (although my gut tells me that
the root of the problem is probably elsewhere -- but
guts can be wrong!). This hypothesis can be tested
by someone providing to me a copy of the
ejb3-timer-service.xml file for a working MySQL
implementation of JBoss AS 5.0.0.GA.  If my
difficulty persists with such a provided file, then it
is likely not the ejb3-timer-service.xml file.

THEREFORE....

I shall endeavor to hunt down a copy of the
ejb3-timer-service.xml file for a JBoss AS 5.0.0.GA
installation using MySQL.  If you, or someone else,
has such a copy, please be so kind as to forward
it along.

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209280#4209280

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209280