[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: JBossCache 1.4.0.SP1 And WebSphere 6.0.2.31 in cluster

vikasgarg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 11 19:13:39 EST 2009

We checked JGroups and it suggests to use bind_addr and start_port and end_port for the server using TCP as the discovery protocol. We asked for the details from websphere admin and he gave us ip addresses for both the servers present in the cluster. Which ip address we need to use in the bind_addr attribute? Or would it be fine not to specify this as JGroups doc mentions it to be useful in case of a multihomed machine. If not specified, the server socket will be created on all available interfaces.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209306#4209306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209306