[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JNDI lookup failed for QueueSender program

siddharth_2279 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 00:39:16 EST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

anonymous wrote : you should look for connection-factories-service.xml, this file can configure JNDI name mappings for a connection factory. The default names are:

  | /ConnectionFactory
  | /XAConnectionFactory

Q 1. What do we mean by /XAConnectionFactory. ?

Q 2. If I want to make my own connection factory (for e.g. QueueConnectionFactory OR TopicConnectionFactory) then what do I do?

Q 3. If I want to make my own ConnectionFactory with a clientID lets say for durable connection then what steps do I need to take ?

Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209341#4209341

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209341