[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Warning when using multilanguage

six-p4ck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 05:55:23 EST 2009

they are in files named:

labels_en.properties
or
labels_fr.properties
or
messages_en.properties
or
messages_en.properties

Sample of labels_en.properties:
anonymous wrote :
  | fileUpload.addBtn=Add picture
  | fileUpload.picturePreview=Picture preview
  | fileUpload.clearPicture=Clear uploaded picture
  | fileUpload.uploadLimit=Only JPG,PNG and GIF files. Max 5Mo

In my xhtml page i call it:

  | <h:outputText value="#{messages['fileUpload.uploadLimit']}" />

And i have warning on 'fileUpload.uploadLimit'

but when i deploy, he replace well the label by the text with the good language.

It's just the warning who boring me because i have a lot of label then a lot of "fake" warning and i don't see "real" warning

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209432#4209432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209432