[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Rolled back transactions sometimes failing to release lo

nathanmesser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 07:39:53 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : I've started looking through the log files you sent, and while this doesn't solve your problem, why do you have your transaction timeout set as low as this? Is this intentional? You would minimise your error rate by increasing this so that not as many transactions time out.

Yes, it's intentional, I've been tinkering with the timing to try and make the problem occur.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209468#4209468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209468