[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Dashboard configuration - drag and drop

diparc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 10:53:33 EST 2009

Thanks vivek_saini07 - luckily i am not alone -

I figured out the problem with the dashboard url - my template portal did not have a default page. now it has a default page and it copies the contents of my custom template portal to the dashboard. so i am good so far with a single dashboard and a single portal.

in my case I need a different dashboard depending on what the user clicks on - I dont know if i can do this based on some request parameter i.e., depending on some request param, i copy different portal to the dashboard ?

even if this is possible, when i am copying the portal to the dashboard, wouldn't the user's preferences/where he placed the windows,etc., be lost when i do this -

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209596#4209596

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209596