[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - annotation plugin - mismatch

obrien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 11:41:36 EST 2009

Hi, I'm trying to solve this problem for last two days. Following example in BeanContainerInjectionTestCase.xml and the ALR's example at http://is.gd/cV5p I want to add my custom annotation plugin.

In spite of all this, it seems like it doesn't use the correct metadata annotation adapter. My deployment looks like

    <bean name="plugin1" class="net.laststation.mc.annotation.integration.FillNameAnnotationPlugin"
  |           error-handling="DISCARD" access-mode="ALL">
  |      </bean>
  |
  |     <bean name="BMDAdapter" class="org.jboss.kernel.plugins.annotations.AbstractMetaDataAnnotationAdapter" access-mode="ALL">
  |         <incallback method="addAnnotationPlugin"/>
  |         <uncallback method="removeAnnotationPlugin"/>
  |     </bean>
  |
  |     <bean name="library" class="net.laststation.mc.annotation.model.Library" access-mode="ALL"/>

and I can see, the plugin being created, addAnnotationPlugin is called and plugin added to fieldAnnotationPlugins Set. But using IntelliJ ability to mark object I can see adaptor used to add plugin and the one handle annotation is different.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? So far I haven't tried to debug AdapterLookup, so that's the last option I've got.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209616#4209616

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209616