[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: annotation plugin - mismatch

obrien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 13:21:43 EST 2009

I'm trying to implement annotation plugin for custom annotation, exactly as described in ALR's blog post. In this case I've got demo object Library with field 'xyz' annotated and I'm expecting the plugin to inject correct value/object (custom logic).

plugin1 - is annotation plugin
library - is target object

everything works, except annotation plugin is never activated. What I'm not sure about is MetaDataAnnotationAdapter. I see callback addAnnotationPlugin successfully invoked, but when Microcontainer tries to install my bean 'library' my annotation adapter is never called to handle it, therefore there's no injection of custom object/value.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209662#4209662

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209662