[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Deployment contextual information

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 14:16:12 EST 2009

I guess, on further thought, the only sensible policy would be to replicate the context of the caller, so that executor tasks uses the same context classloader, access control context, logging context etc. of the calling thread.

That solves executors anyway.  Next I just need to figure out how to make sure that bean methods are also called with the proper context (classloader stuff is probably already figured out, but what about logging and access control context, or future stuff we may think up?  is there some AOP magic that does this already? etc)...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209678#4209678

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209678